Sunday, March 7, 2010

Funny Responses

.:@ the Preschool:.

Me: "You think so?"
O. (5-yr-old): "I know so."

He actually said it in a respectful way.

-----------------------------------------------

Me: "I had a marshmallow milkshake!"
A.: "Ohoho!"

-----------------------------------------------

I love how easy it is to get a lot of kids excited about...anything. All you do is change the tone of your voice. For example:

Me: "Guess what I have in my lunch today?"
Kids: "What?"
Me: "A sandwich with peanut butter, jelly, and APPLES!"
Kids: "Whooaaa!!" (It was more like "whoa," "oh," and laughter put together. It's hard to explain).

They also got pretty excited when I told them about riding on a subway in New York (I told them that this train goes underground and above buildings...and they were amazed).

No comments:

Post a Comment